The user, by leaving an application on the website https://www.autotranstech.ru//, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acting freely, with his will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to AUTOEXPO LLC (INN 7714944374), which is located at 123308, Russia, Moscow, 2-nd Silicate Pass, 34 , P.1 for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: surname, name and patronymic; Date of birth; Passport data; Contact data: telephone numbers, postal and electronic addresses; Address of registration and address of residence; Office location addresses; Place of work and position held; User data (location information; type and version of the OS; the type and version of the browser; the type and version of the browser; the type of device and the resolution of its screen; the source from where the user came from; from which site or by what advertisement; OS and browser languages; Buttons are pressed by the user; ip-address) and other personal data transferred to them by LLC "AUTOEXPO".
3. The Company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
• At the request of the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
• Strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those that helps the Company to sell products and services to consumers. We provide to third parties the minimum amount of personal data required only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: ensuring the provision of services; processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; the analyst of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; Charter AUTOEXPO LLC; The present Consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. Personal data are processed before the individual's unsubscription from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
8. The Consent can be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to AUTOEXPO LLC or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
9. In the event of personal data’s subject or his representative withdrawal of Consent to the processing of personal data, AUTOEXPO LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data in the presence of grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006.
10. The Company reserves the right to amend unilaterally these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. This consent is valid all the time until the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent is terminated.