This year, “AutoTransTech” presents the 9th International technical seminar “Design, repair and diagnostics of automatic transmissions” in a new format: the world’s best of the best specialists in the sphere of automatic transmission repair are ready to present the most topical and up-to-date information!
- The seminar is going to last for three days!
- Practical training, lectures and presentations at the premises of College of Automobile Transport #9
- You will be able to learn new information, watch the presentations and ask your questions about Superflow specialized equipment
- Visiting the exhibition “Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS” 2013 (the “AKPP TERRITORY” project), meeting with representatives of benchmark companies in the sphere of automatic transmission repair from the USA, Europe and Japan.
- Meeting with specialists and counterparts and discussion of technical issues related to AT rebuilding and trouble-shooting
- Meeting with a team of professionals in the sphere of client negotiations!
Also present at the seminar:
- WAYNE COLONNA – CEO at ATSG, Doctor of Engineering, author of a whole range of technical textbooks and repair manuals used all over the world
- BOB WARNKE – Chief Technology Officer at SONNAX, lead specialist and product engineer, author of a number of books on valve body repair, lecturer at a technical university
- WILLIAM HENNEY – CEO at BLUEREACH, Doctor of Engineering, designer of tools and equipment for AT repair
- ROBBIE FERGUSON – Chief Technology Officer at Alto Product Corp., young professional
- JOHN PARMENTER – technical advisor for Precisions: CEO at a testing and tuning company dealing with automatic transmission repair
- CHRIS MANN – a SuperFlow representative
- IGOR RYZOV belongs to Jim Camp’s team of effective negotiators. The only specialist in Russia who has completed a full-time training course at Camp Negotiation Institute (USA). The official representative of the Camp Negotiation Institute in Russia and the CIS.
- NIKITA SHMITOV – official English-Russian interpreter, service director at “Diligence”, Saint-Petersburg. The company has been performing service and repairs of VAG vehicles for 20 years.
You will have a unique opportunity to put your technical questions directly to the world’s top experts!
Tentative list of topics:
- JF011E CVT Transmission: Dodge, Jeep, Nissan and Mitsubishi applications (WAYNE COLONE)
- DCT450/470 Transmissions: Dodge, Ford, Volvo and Mitsubishi application (WAYNE COLONE)
- DSG 7 SPEED
- ZF8HP45 (ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK)
- ZF8HP70 (ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK)
- JF613E (ROBBIE FERGUSON, RONI ZELICHONOK)
- HANDS-ON TRAINING in 5L40E, ZF 6 Gen 1 Valve Body repair (BOB WARNKE)
- Information on equipment for Torque Converter and Valve Body repairs (CHRIS MANN)
- Information on the necessary repair tools and spare parts
- Negotiations with clients (IGOR RYZOV)
- Increasing the efficiency of negotiations (IGOR RYZOV)
- Building a client-oriented organization. Client service and raising the standards of customer care (IGOR RYZOV)
- Managerial battles (IGOR RYZOV)
- Seminar: August 24-26, 2013, Moscow
- Exhibition (“AKPP TERRITORY” project): on August 26-29, Expocentre, Moscow.
- August 24 – “Universitetskaya” hotel (8/29 Michurinsky Av., Moscow)
- August 25 – College of Automobile Transport #9 (59 Keramichesky proezd, Moscow)
- August 26 – CSC “Expocentre” in Krasnaya Presnya (14, Krasnopresnenskaya Nab., Moscow)
The “AutoTransTech” company in cooperation with the ITE exhibition company presents the 5th jubilee project – “AKPP TERRITORY” under the umbrella of the 17th International trade show of spare parts, equipment and car service – “Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS“, which is to take place on August 26-29, 2013, at the Expocentre in Krasnaya Presnya.
The following companies are going to take part in the exhibition: Exedy, Superflow, Alto, Sussex, Hydra-Test, АВТ, ZF, Sonnax, Transparts, Transkit and others.
You can get a free ticket to the exhibition “Automechanika Moscow powered by MIMS” 2013 (the “AKPP TERRITORY” project). If you have filed an application for taking part in the seminar you will be given your ticket at the seminar.